Friday, April 29, 2011


This was something I wanted to do last week at the halfway mark of the season but never got around to it. I thought it would be interesting to take the temperature of fan sentiment regarding head coach Sean Payton and try to get a quantifiable answer as to how fans feel he is doing in his job as head coach this season.

Personally, Payton gets an "A" from me. Pretty hard to find fault with the coach of a 9-0 football team. In fact, my initial hesitation with writing this post was that I thought his excellent work this season was too obvious and evident and that it would just be a waste of time.

But just for funsies, let's do it anyway! Cast your vote below and grade Payton's performance so far. Of course, your greater take on the subject can be expressed below in the comment section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY